With over 30 years of experienceI provide legal counsel to produce the best possible outcome in your criminal or dui case. Call me.
With the exception of burglary, these crimes essentially involve taking someone else's property. I exclude burglary here because burglary does not necessarily involve theft. A person can be charged with burglary for breaking and entering a home for the purpose of committing any felony, not just a theft offense.
Theft offenses can be charged as a felony or misdemeanor. We have also successfully defended these charges by preventing charges from being filed, having charges dismissed or reduced. Were convictions were unavoidable, we have been able to get reduced sentences and probation. Investigation is often very helpful in getting the best result.
Conviction can result in jail, prison, probation, fines, search and seizure conditions, stay away conditions and restitution.
- Spanish Interpreter
- The services of a spanish interpreter are available free of charge.
- ALGO ACERCA DE MI OFICINA
- ALGO ACERCA DE MI PERSONA
- Competitive Fees
- Our fees are competitive. Payment arrangements are available on a case by case basis. You are generally given a flat fee for specific stages of the proceedings. In misdemeanor cases there is a flat fee prior to trial and a separate fee if the case goes to trial. In felony cases you will be given a flat fee for attorney work through and including the preliminary hearing and a separate fee for work following the preliminary hearing and including trial. That keeps your costs down. If your case doesn't go to trial you don't pay for trial.
- Private Investigator
- The services of a private investigator are also available for a separate fee, should one be necessary.