With over 30 years of experienceI provide legal counsel to produce the best possible outcome in your criminal or dui case. Call me.
I began practicing law in the Arlington,Virginia as an attorney with the U.S. Department of Labor. Later that year I returned to California and began a private practice. I worked as a Deputy District Attorney for Contra Costa County as a trial attorney and later worked in a very busy office of the Public Defender in San Francisco, California as a trial attorney.
I am an experienced trial attorney having tried misdemeanor and felony cases in public and private practice. I have also been on the criminal defense panels for Alameda County and Sacramento County. I've represented numerous parolees in parole hearings ( hearings before an administrative law judge for the Board of Prison Terms). I find that I prefer defense work, because it allows me to work at helping real people. I enjoy the personal contact.
As a member of the California Public Defender's Association I regularly attend seminars to remain on the cutting edge of our ever changing law.
- Spanish Interpreter
- The services of a spanish interpreter are available free of charge.
- ALGO ACERCA DE MI OFICINA
- ALGO ACERCA DE MI PERSONA
- Competitive Fees
- Our fees are competitive. Payment arrangements are available on a case by case basis. You are generally given a flat fee for specific stages of the proceedings. In misdemeanor cases there is a flat fee prior to trial and a separate fee if the case goes to trial. In felony cases you will be given a flat fee for attorney work through and including the preliminary hearing and a separate fee for work following the preliminary hearing and including trial. That keeps your costs down. If your case doesn't go to trial you don't pay for trial.
- Private Investigator
- The services of a private investigator are also available for a separate fee, should one be necessary.