Sacramento Criminal Defense
Attorney & Dui Lawyer in CA
Our goal is to provide aggressive representation designed to produce the best possible outcome. You will receive personal attention and be given the legal information necessary to allow you to make an informed decision about how best to proceed with your case.
Arrested in Sacramento?
If you anticipate being arrested, don't wait until the arrest, hire us now. We may be able to prevent that arrest. We strongly recommend that we be present for any conversation with law enforcement.
While no one can guarantee "getting you off" we can make a difference and our goal is to "get you off" as quickly as possible, with the least amount of expense. We are not afraid to fight for your rights, use creative defenses, investigate your case and the officer's background to uncover hidden evidence that may help.
Handling criminal and dui cases in the Sacramento metro area
We handle cases in the following counties of the Sacramento metropolitan area: Alameda, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sonoma, Placer, ElDorado, Yolo, Yuba, Sutter, Contra Costa and Butte.
- Spanish Interpreter
- The services of a spanish interpreter are available free of charge.
- ALGO ACERCA DE MI OFICINA
- ALGO ACERCA DE MI PERSONA
- Competitive Fees
- Our fees are competitive. Payment arrangements are available on a case by case basis. You are generally given a flat fee for specific stages of the proceedings. In misdemeanor cases there is a flat fee prior to trial and a separate fee if the case goes to trial. In felony cases you will be given a flat fee for attorney work through and including the preliminary hearing and a separate fee for work following the preliminary hearing and including trial. That keeps your costs down. If your case doesn't go to trial you don't pay for trial.
- Private Investigator
- The services of a private investigator are also available for a separate fee, should one be necessary.